The NUS Extra Card can save you up to £30 per week, which could translate into around £1500 or more per year!
Here are some of our favourite NUS discounts, which you will receive just by "flashing the card":
- 20% discount on the full menu price at Pizza Hut Delivery and Restaurants
- 25% off the price of a Student Ticket at ODEON
- Half price lessons and free membership with the AA
- 10% off all stationery at Staples
- 25% off UK travel with National Express
...Plus many more!
Who are the NUS?
NUS is the National Union of Students, they are a voluntary membership organisation who work to represent the interests of students.
What is an NUS Extra Card?
As a student, an NUS Extra card entitles you to discounts at a wide range of high street stores and restaurants. For a full list of the discounts available visit: http://www.nus.org.uk/en/NUS-Extra/Discounts/
How do I obtain an NUS Extra Card?
Applying for your NUS Extra card is quick and easy; simply go to http://cards.nus.org.uk/buy and fill in the application form. You will then receive your card in the post within 7 working days; this is valid for 12 months and only costs £11.